The Education Reform Initiative of South Eastern Europe (ERI SEE) is announcing a Call for Expert(s) for Feasibility Study on Developing Regionally Based Standards of Qualifications . The Study is to analyse the potential use and applicability of developing regionally based standards of qualifications in the area of vocational education and training (VET) in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, the Republic of North Macedonia and Serbia.
For task description, expected responsibilities and duties, as well as the eligibility and selection criteria, please consult the Terms of Reference.
The Call will close on 12th July 2020 at 00:00 CET.
Candidates should enclose to application the following documents:
- CV including published papers and reports on relevant subjects if applicable,
- Proposal of the Work Programme (free format)
- The Work Programme should take into consideration all the activities mentioned under the section Activities and provide a concise proposal for the methodology to be applied for the assignment.
- Financial offer (free format) for the entire assignment with a breakdown for each activity listing the number of days and costs per activity (list of activities provided on page 4 of this ToR)
- The financial offer should reflect the listed activities and approximation of the number of days.
- All figures should be expressed in EUR. VAT amount, if applicable, should be presented.
Above listed documents must be written in English and submitted by e-mail only.
The Call is open to individual consultants or consulting companies.
Please send your application containing all necessary documents by email to email@example.com no later than 12th July 2020 at 00:00 CET. The subject of the e-mail should state: Call for expert(s) on Feasibility Study on Regionally Based Standards of Qualifications.
Applications received after the given deadline as well as those not accompanied by the necessary documents will not be considered.