First Informative Session, 28 May 2019 Prishtina, Kosovo*
The National Coordinator for Education has organized the first informing meeting with all stakeholders in Kosovo*. The goal of this meeting was to inform all stakeholders about the project start, objectives, expected outcomes, duration, responsible persons etc. The meeting was held in the meeting room in the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
The participants were informed with the activities undertaken by ERI SEE, in the last years for all education levels and specifically for the project “Towards regionally-based standards of occupations” focusing on the topics as follow:
- International institutions that support this initiative,
- The main objectives of this project,
- the countries of the region involved in this process,
- regional meetings implemented so far,
- decisions taken so far as well
- commitments and obligations that Kosovo* institutions have taken in this project.
Details on the standards of occupations to be developed, timelines, and procedures to be followed up to the full implementation of the activities were presented through a specially prepared presentation for this session.