The second working group meeting for the development of the hotel and restaurant technician qualification standard was organised in Banja Luka with the framework of the Towards regionally-based occupational standards – TO REGOS project. Meeting took place on 12th and 13th of March 2020 and was orgnaised by Dušan Sarajlić of the Agency for Pre-primary, Primary and Secondary Education APOSO.
Activities implemented by business and education experts were:
- Analysis of the achieved phase of development of standards and results of the work of the working group from the first meeting
- Comparison of required knowledge and skills from occupational standards with written learning outcomes in the qualification standard
- Analysis of individually submitted comments on the current content of the standard
- Analysis of the developed occupational standard and preparation for the translation of professional competencies into learning outcomes
- Development of qualification standard
The meeting was attended by relevant business representatives and education experts of the APOSO.